Valley of the Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valley of the Wolves

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome our newest Members Lydia! & Ashoka!
Don't forget to post on the WQ Thread Link
An unknown wolf has been spotted wandering about's the Rose Creek territory? Could Colton! be their saviour?

Silenced || V2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Silenced || V2 Empty
PostSubject: Silenced || V2   Silenced || V2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 1:24 am

S i l e n c e d V2
[ Literate ] [ Active ] [ Post apocalyptic themed ]
h t t p : / / s i l e n c e d v 2 . w e b - r p g . c o m /

Hello, hello
Anybody out there?
Cause I don't hear a sound
Alone, alone
I don't really know where the world is,
But I miss it now.

T h e - S t o r y

[ 2099 - 11 yearѕ ago ]

Look around you, what do you see? The trees, the grass, the lakes, the sky? Look a little deeper. This world is regrowing, repairing and we are reclaiming it as our own. Not so long ago this planet was plagued by humans and their developments; their machines were tearing into the wilderness more day by day, their growing population spreading into our homes and driving us out. Our numbers shrunk as we were killed off by the toxic fumes from their vehicles, as our food supplies depleted and we became the outsiders, the endangered. The humans were not only killing off the animals that they shared earth with but were becoming their own downfall as they begun to run out of resources and were unable to cope with their own demands; the smog clouding the cities was killing people, starvation was becoming widespread in many countries. But what did the rulers of earth do? Well, there's that old saying: "Ignorance is bliss." While those in the most influential jobs thrived with everything they could ever want the rest of the earth was dying.

[ 2100 - 10 yearѕ ago ]

This is the year where our planet changed, for good. There were people out there you see, people that called themselves the Watchers. But who were they? They were people so dedicated to their cause that they had spent years watching over earth and planning action to save the world, to rid the planet of concrete and metal and steel and return it to it's former glory without the humans there to ruin it all over again. Well, I say 'people' but the Watcher's were hardly that. Originally, yes, they were humans, but they had changed themselves, forced themselves to evolve into some entirely different. Bigger, stronger, faster - better. The Watcher's viewed themselves to be superior to any humans and made it there jobs to rid the world of them, and they made it seem so easy. How do you kill a world dependant on technology? The Watcher's had developed an airborne disease that thrived of fuel, reacting and setting fire to petrol and diesel instantaneously. It took only one year, a year we call "the year of fire", for this air born plague to spread around the world, burning cities to the down within days. If incineration wasn't on the cards then lack of transport would prove fatal, medicines and food couldn't be taken to rural locations to provide for them. Those who depended on fuel for heat or warmth were overcome by the elements. Slowly, one by one the cities seized to exist and then the last scraps of civilisation, settlements deep in the wild, slowly faded away too. The human race had fallen...

[ 2110 - Present day ]

The Watchers have retreated back into silence and we have been left to our own devices, or so we think. Some of us are aware of their presence, we're still being watched, and they are still waiting. But for what, we don't know. We can see them in the shadows some times, our guardians and our hero's. The destroyer's of worlds but our savours. The world is rebuilding it's self and the wild slowly reclaiming what rightfully belongs to it, the skeletons of cities remain scarring the land as a reminder of our past but they too will soon be consumed by forestry. This is a new start for us, a place where our young pack will thrive. Our numbers grow rapidly, and although years ago our reign was silenced we will soon find the power to speak out...

Back to top Go down

Silenced || V2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valley of the Wolves :: Guest Board :: Adverts :: First Timers-
Jump to: