Valley of the Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valley of the Wolves

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome our newest Members Lydia! & Ashoka!
Don't forget to post on the WQ Thread Link
An unknown wolf has been spotted wandering about's the Rose Creek territory? Could Colton! be their saviour?

Between The Wolves || Colton || P

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Between The Wolves  || Colton || P Empty
PostSubject: Between The Wolves || Colton || P   Between The Wolves  || Colton || P EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 8:48 am

It was the day of Lake wandering in the Valley with Elliot. and also coming back to meet more Wolves that have no pack or have a pack, and now with two Wolves in this place, Lake walks in

Lake walks in the place and perked his ears as always. He begun walking around and wandered if Timber Wolves like him are still around. Lake The Timber Wolf called "Is anyone here?" in a shout voice, he sat down and waited for a reply from Colton.

Last edited by Lake on Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Between The Wolves || Colton || P   Between The Wolves  || Colton || P EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 8:57 am

Colten yawned as he padded past the two males. The large brute's pelt rippled as he held his head high, obviously in dominance. He merely glanced at the two conversing canids, refusing to be distracted. Colten's yellow eyes coldly stared across the landscape as he paused, taking a brief rest. His large ears twitched as he heard the high shout of Lake. Slowly, he turned around, eyeing the Timber Wolf with disinterest. "How may I help you?" He rumbled, his annoyance at being stopped from his travels obvious. Colten padded closer to lake, sniffing the male before narrowing his eyes. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Between The Wolves || Colton || P   Between The Wolves  || Colton || P EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:02 am

"I'm Lake, looking for a pack..." Lake said to Colton, as he said it, then he said again "Are you a Alpha? cause im looking for a pack but do you Lead a Pack?" he asked the question, Lake layed down and waited for Colton to Reply to Lake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Between The Wolves || Colton || P   Between The Wolves  || Colton || P EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:11 am

Colton's yellow eyes were still scanning Lake's face. "I suppose you could call me an Alpha, as I do lead a pack. But I need you to show your, erm, skills before I accept you." The male growled, straightening his shoulders. "Prove to me you're worthy to be in any pack." Colten snapped, getting impatient. "I have better things to do, then waste my time with wolves who have no skills." The male said, his hackles raising as he waited for Lake to obey his orders. Dominance was natural for Colten. The Mackenzie Valley Wolf bared his fangs, his impatience growing. "Now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Between The Wolves || Colton || P   Between The Wolves  || Colton || P EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:16 am

Lake was suprised that Colton was a Alpha, he always wanted to show his skills, "Ok Sir. ill show you what i got." He said, he talked that he is a good protecter, and a good hunter. Lake saw a elk pass by and he chased it,  and he jumped on the elk, and bited its neck hard, the elk falled down but not finished, Lake finished the kill with a hard bite on the leg, Lake dragged the Food to Colton and placed it in front of Colton, "So?" he said, waited for a reply...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Between The Wolves || Colton || P   Between The Wolves  || Colton || P EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:29 am

Colten did not look impressed, as he wasn't. "I've seen pups that could do better than that." He growled, his muzzle barely an inch from Lake's face. "But I suppose we need some form of hunter. You're accepted." He grunted disdainfully. He obviously had distrust for the one known as Lake. "Well then, come along." He said, moving forward without glancing at Lake. He stopped abruptly and sniffed the air. "You there. There is someone with you? Make him show himself." He said, referring to Elliott. He snapped the order, towering over Lake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Between The Wolves || Colton || P   Between The Wolves  || Colton || P EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:33 am

"I'm In? wow... " Lake was happy to be in Rose Creek, but did not see Elliot anywhere, Since Colton told Lake to make Elliot come, but Lake said "Elliot is not here. I dont know where he is"
Lake followed Colton anyway while he said that. Lake waited for a reply from Colton.

Last edited by Lake on Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Between The Wolves || Colton || P   Between The Wolves  || Colton || P EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:57 am

Colton snorted. "Pathetic." He rumbled, continuing his journey. "Pick up the pace!" he snapped. The male began running, getting tired of walking. he dodged past trees and bushes. He nearly tripped on a root, but luckily, he didn't After about fifteen minutes, he stopped running, and sat down. "How long does it take for a wolf to catch up?" He growled angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Between The Wolves || Colton || P   Between The Wolves  || Colton || P EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:10 am

Lake paced up with Colton and made it where he was. "So? now what" Lake Said to Colton, He was tired too but trying to stay awake, he waited for a reply from the Alpha Colton The Great
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Between The Wolves || Colton || P   Between The Wolves  || Colton || P EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:16 am

Colton yawned, tired himself. "We keep moving." He replied, but knew he had to rest. "Nevermind, let's rest." He grunted, laying down. The large male closed his eyes hoping to fall into a deep sleep. Eventually, he did. But first, he yawned, curled himself up tight, and snored softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Between The Wolves || Colton || P   Between The Wolves  || Colton || P EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:37 am

"Yeah, we should...rest" Lake Said tirely and yawned, he layed down and curled up and fell asleep right away, he waited for the morning to rise and the sun to warm the Earth again, he waited for a reply from Colton
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Between The Wolves || Colton || P   Between The Wolves  || Colton || P EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 12:33 pm

Colton blinked awake, realizing Lake was still here. "At least he toughed it out through the night." The Alpha Male growled, nudging Lake awake with his nose. "We ought to keep moving, we aren't welcome here." He muttered darkly. He began padding away, this time actually checking to see if Lake was following. "Well? Keep it up!" He snapped, began to walk faster. He hurried through the trees, feeling as if a dark presence was looming after them. AT that point, he began running. He was racing through the trees, panting hard. He knew something was following him, but he didn't know what. The forest... it seemed so familiar to him! Fear began to creep up his spine.

His sprinting didn't cease until he reached a clearing. The male was panting hard, and he collapsed to the ground. He scrabbled on the ground for a moment, gasping for breath. Finally, he regained his regular breathing after some time. He got to his paws shakily, and began looking around. He hated the place, and wanted to leave soon. Why did it have to be so achingly familiar?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Between The Wolves || Colton || P   Between The Wolves  || Colton || P EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 12:38 pm

Lake woke up and saw Colton counfused of this place, Lake padded to him and shout "Master wait!". Lake got to Colton, "So where is our territory?" he asked. he looked around and found a way out of Druid Peak Territory. "Master look! a way out!" he said, he padded to the path out and saw a strange land, he waited for a reply from Colton the Master of Rose Creek...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Between The Wolves || Colton || P   Between The Wolves  || Colton || P EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 12:41 pm

Colton's pelt was obviously ruffled. "Uh, yeah... Follow me." He muttered striding ahead of Lake. The male was tired from his sprinting, but tried not to show it. He yawned a bit, but still kept going. "We're almost there." He commented, looking over his shoulder. "Can you keep up, kid?" He asked, twitching his tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Between The Wolves || Colton || P   Between The Wolves  || Colton || P Empty

Back to top Go down

Between The Wolves || Colton || P
Page 1 of 1